Recipe submitted by Alasia Muhammad
• 3-4 Salmon Filets
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 5 cloves garlic, finely diced
• 1 small yellow onion, diced
• 1/3 cup vegetable broth
• 5 ounces jarred sun-dried tomatoes drained of oil
• 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
• Salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder to taste
• 3 cups spinach leaves
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
• 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
• Sauté the onions and garlic in olive oil and butter on medium heat until onions are transparent.
• Add the Salmon in the pan with the onions and garlic, cook on each side for 5 minutes.
• Add vegetable broth and heavy cream, let simmer.
• Add seasonings to taste.
• Add sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and Parmesan.
• Let simmer for 5 mins.
• Garnish with parsley.
This is a quick, easy, and tasty meal for the entire family to enjoy. Incorporate this dish during the week, and it will easily become a fan favorite!